Sunday 19 July 2009

Since coming back from Morocco I've been pretty busy. I met up with all my friends and have been hanging out as usual and played a couple gigs. The past  two days have been great, as I went to the North Coast, west of Alexandria to play up there, then yesterday morning came back and went straight to a rehearsal with the sudanese group, then straight to a rehearsal with Fathy Salama, and finally got home at 2:30 AM. Today same thing. Got a concert tomorrow night in a great space called Makan, which has traditional music concerts twice a week, and then playing a sudanese wedding on wednesday. The two concerts with Fathy (Fat-he) with be next week, and he has wonderful musicians on his band. So this week is crazy with rehearsals and stuff, and hopefully the guys will still be out at the north coast and I can go back hang for a while. The white sea is amazing up there, fine sand and super clean water, and the weather could not have been nicer. I'm seriously thinking about moving to a cabin by the beach somewhere.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Migi! The time you're spending there sounds amazing! I really want to go to Morocco some day. I think i'd fit in. lol So do you have any pictures of this experience you're having?

    ReplyDelete