Tuesday 21 April 2009

Things are starting to come together. I've definitely found my crew here in Cairo, a bunch of Sudanese guys that jam all the time and have a reggae band that they would like me to play in. They live on the roof of an old building in downtown Cairo, and I love going over there to jam late. I've got some good videos that I'll be putting up too. This last week has been a lot of fun between music and chillin in random places and hanging out with new people. I still want to see more of Cairo, check out some of the big mosques. I also lost my phone with all my numbers, so there  are some people I will have to roam around Cairo to track down again. thinking about trips outside the city, to Alexandria or Sinai, which would be good to do soon before it gets rediculously hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment